33% Discount summer sale... nice!

Wow perfect timing, been wanting to try Squared but didn’t want to pay $30 per box. Taking a while for them to show up on Subscribe & Save and now this shows up today!

Save Up To 33% on Soylent Powder, Drink, and Squared*

Buy 2 cases and get the third one FREE!** Use code SUMMERDAY at checkout.

Buy 1 case and get 15% off. Use code SUMMER15 at checkout.

3 boxes of Squared for $64.35. w00t!

1 Like

Thanks for posting this! I did the same.

I was so happy about this promotion! I was waiting until today to order the RTD to send to Illinois for myself (going on a work trip and don’t want to fuss with the powder while I’m there).

sigh The promotional code you entered is not valid.

neither work

That’s weird… it worked for me. Maybe message them about it? I literally copy & pasted right out of their email.

You have to add them all as a ‘One-Time Purchase’ to trigger the discount.

link i have https://www.amazon.com/Soylent-Squared-Chocolate-Brownie-Pack/dp/B07QFYNT76/ref=sr_1_9?keywords=soylent&qid=1561154940&s=gateway&sr=8-9&th=1

no subscription, just add to cart, tried 1 and the 15 code, nope. 3 and the Day code nope.

That is Amazon bruh, the sale is on Soylent.com.

1 Like

indeed, disregard my posts…

Ah yes I should’ve clarified this is only for purchases from the Soylent website. Sorry bout that! :slight_smile:

Very cool. I just got 3 boxes of chocolate powder for the price of 2!!! I have to bump my subscription down so I don’t get too big a pile. I guess you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start, so I’ve got that going for me.

1 Like

I am so looking forward to having a Soylent-based product available when I get the munchies. Sometimes you’re just tired of drinking things! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sad the promo ends today at 11:59pm. I don’t get paid until July 1st :frowning: hopefully another promo like this will happen again.

I bought all 3 Squared flavors right when they came out cuz I’m a Soylent completionist, but I went in to it thinking they were gonna be pointless and not knowing where they would fit into my diet. Well for me, it turned out that they were perfect for late night munchies (only solid food will really satiate this craving). Soooo good. And I would feel so much better the next morning/day, as compared to what I might have consumed instead. They are not so great in the morning / as breakfast, imo. Too sweet for the morning for me.

I haven’t had them since those original boxes, so I was excited to get them again when I got the email about the summer sale.

P.S. The Salted Caramel Squared is basically the Food Bar, for those familiar with that deceased Soylent product.

1 Like

Yeah this is exactly the kind of thing I’m looking to them for. When I get the true munchies, nothing but something I perceive as “crap” is really going to do. If these taste like candy but are at least mostly actually nutritious, then that’s a huge win in my book.

Got my squares yesterday! I tried all three flavors. At first I thought they were too small, that a 200cal double-sized bar would be better, but after trying them, I think they’re the right size. They’re so sweet it’s like candy, and eating one is enough. The caramel is the best, it’s chewy and sweet. The chocolate one is less sweet, brownie-like, not too bad. The berry…ugh. Super sweet, with an unpleasant flavor that reminds me of stevia (I hate the taste of stevia). Not sure I’ll be able to finish that box, by far the worst of the three.

I agree with your general ranking. The only one I think I’ll re-order would be the caramel. The berry is definitely my least favorite. I’ll b e able to finish them gradually but don’t look forward to them.

I also thought 100cal was a bit on the small side, but actually I think they’re perfect. I’ve noticed that after I have one, my “munchies” quickly subside, so in that respect they are doing exactly what I hoped they would. Just wish they tasted better… but hey, I’m not into Soylent for the amazing taste. LOL

1 Like

Just had another berry… and truth be told I dislike them slightly less each time. Who knows, by the time I finish the box I might be craving them. LOL