May 18th 2017 Weight 400 lbs. Each day I think about Soylent yet succumb to "Just one more meal". I 'll start my Soylent program tomorrow". and then I'd get an email through this "forum" like
"Updates? For better or for worse, we still care, and you're not forgotten."
"A rough place to be, but I'm still pulling for your success."
FYI, some people are still on this damn forum like barnacles, myself included, so don't you forget to keep us updated! Progress or not, Soylent or not, we're still pulling for you.
and it would penetrate through the fog of my addictive thinking.
1) So one day I took my Soylent container from the back of the counter(where it had been sitting for 5 months to the front.
2) The next day I rewashed it out.
3) The next day I MADE SOYLENT.
4) The next day I drank one portion (500cc)
5) The next day I got weighed. (400lbs)
6) I have not started my chicken/broccoli... baked fish/ broccoli routine yet, But I'm rebuilding the habit of Soylent for at least one to two meals a day.
I am now on my second batch of Soylent.
Thanks to all. Actually cannot say thanks enough. Would not not have made this "progress" without your support.