400 lb 65 y/o Type II Diabetic & life long food addict, Soylent effects Miraculous

Good to see you back, man!

GL on this run!

Glad to hear from you.

Mtandy, we have no update! What are your followers to do!

September 19, 2017 Monday 393.6 lbs a loss of 4.4 lbs. One day at a time.

Congrats, that’s pretty significant. How are you feeling about it all? I hope you’re proud of yourself!

it was a surprise. Albeit a good one.

You know, hearing about your journey is really motivating me to try harder. I know it’s extremely difficult to maintain progress, I’ve been through ups and downs with weight myself (currently in a down…sigh). But remember, people have jumped over hurdles just as high as yours, and then some. Keep it going!

Thank you very much.

We love you, mtandy!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

You are too kind…

We look forward to hearing from you in a couple weeks Mtandy. Keep it up!

one day at a time…

Any word Mtandy?

20 characters.

Just read your story. Can’t say I read every post, but I read every one you wrote. I wish you the best. You CAN do it. Just remember how good you felt when that number was going down. (I’m working on much more modest goals myself…)

October 25, 2017 Thursday 393. 4 lbs (when I check my weight I check it 3 times to make sure I’m getting a true value). This food addiction is so embarrassing. I tell myself "I will, I will, I will and then when the time comes I don’t. But it’s easier not to because that 1st step has a “domino effect”. When I do “this” then I should be doing “that” also…

Know you’ve got a lot of people out there cheering you on. Hope it helps.

Well there was no weight gain, so that on it’s own is a sort of progress. Some random things that I’ve been doing that may or may not help you:

Thinking about food when you know you shouldn’t eat? Chew Gum or find something to distract yourself.

Leave sticky notes around in places which you normally decide to get food or look for food when bored like your computer desk, TV remote, fridge door or pantry.

I keep a chart of my previous weight gain rate. So that not only am I comparing myself to where I think I should be given my diet, but also where I expect that I would be if I haven’t been dieting.

Keep at it MTandy, we’re rooting for you!

I’m getting back on the weight loss wagon, been a while since I returned to the dark side of indiscriminate inhalation of caloric fodder. As part of it I’ve also decided to do a weight loss bet through Healthy Wager which pays out a cash prize when you successfully meet your goals (over $1000 for me). A little cash incentive won’t hurt, plus you have to put a little in, so there’s a bit of added incentive to succeed.

If anyone is curious I’d be happy to answer questions, or if you join with me we both get $40 added to our payouts, I can refer folks for the first week (until 11/19).

@mtandy, rooting for you. We’ve both got a long way to go, but it is attainable, and the end result will be well worth the struggle. I hope November is going well for you and look forward to your next update.

Thank you so much. Welcome back and wish you the best .

November 20, 2017 Monday 397.2 lbs