A 'just vanilla' flavored soylent

‘‘and I’d drink it 24/7 if the caffeine content were optional’’

The above line from fs454 in the feedback thread of chai and vanilla gave me the idea. What if RF could do a ‘vanilla’ flavored soylent. Just ‘vanilla’. I think it will sell. People will like it. They did ‘nectar’ and ‘cacao’ , i think they could do vanilla too. It will be ‘safe’ to create the flavor… IMO.

And while they are at it, i just hope they improve the nectar soylent. Its the one flavor of soylent that most people seem to dislike than like, the last time i checked. If it has improved since its original launch, excuse this comment :slight_smile:

I would absolutely purchase a vanilla 2.0, however I have to disagree about Nectar. I love that stuff.

I would also absolutely purchase a vanilla 2.0, however I also have to disagree about Nectar. I also love that stuff.

Also love necar. Cacao was one I had issues originally but later love it also.

Oh yeah and I want vanilla without cofgee also. :slight_smile:

Did you mean “without covfefe”? I think we could all use less of that. :joy:

In the general culture I think “vanilla” is almost synonymous with “as-is, with no additional flavor”.

They should call it “vanilla bean” like some ice creams label themselves. I’d also love to see a vanilla flavored Soylent without the kick, though I’m going to give the Cafe Vanilla a shot anyway at least to mix up my mornings a bit.

Did you mean “without covfefe”? I think we could all use less of that. :joy:

MAKE SOYLENT GREAT AGAIN!

But seriously, I’d love to see fruit flavors. Not a fantasia flavor like Nectar (which I love), but maybe…cherry-flavored. Or grape. Or what about…Root Beer?

Unfortunately, given current trends, they would probably charge more for pure vanilla than for plain 2.0. I wouldn’t buy it at a premium cost.

Definitely a huge +1 for a simply vanilla flavored Soylent. Tried cafe vanilla today and… no joy. Will not order again, I hadn’t expected it to be a coffee flavored drink.