ACK! The HORROR!

I have a 2 week subscription, but just realized that things are on a monthly basis…Yes I know, I know…Stupid is as stupid does…

I mistakenly thought I’d be sent a new 2 week supply every 2 weeks…Duuuuh, taint so.

Easy mistake to make, I’m quite sure you’re not the first to make it. And, I believe you still can’t change your subscription so you’ll have to cancel the current one and start a new 28-day subscription (shouldn’t start your wait clock over though). They’ve got some room for improvement in the subscription system for sure.

Yep yep, now I’ll know for next time…Off to diy land for a couple weeks I guess…

Like those diy guys or not {I like em}, they sure fill a void/need…Personally I’m glad they’re around

Just tag @Soylent and they can change your subscription amount.

Or you can can cancel and reorder without anything but the standard 1-2 week shipment time. I don’t see why you would have to buy from the DIY producers unless they have <1 week shipping times.

I think of the folks that make their own as the DIY guys… if they sell it to someone else, then it’s not DIY, to me… but what to call them? Artisanal soylenters?

“proxy DIY” - twenty characters

DIFO guys.

Post must be…

Title is a little inappropriate.

@Muggle Sorry about the confusion with subscriptions. We can definitely upgrade your subscription amount if you prefer – next level is 28 bags/month. Please let us know. Also, we’ve assigned your email to a support member so if you prefer that route or have any additional questions you can respond to your initial email. Thanks!

I don’t see why you would have to buy from the DIY producers unless they have <1 week shipping times.

Schmoylent/People Food - has always shipped to me in less than a week (3 orders).