Add-On Ideas for Soylent for a "Boost"?

Soylent is supposed to have everything we can possibly need for nutrition, so we won’t have to worry about getting additional vitamins, supplements, sources of fiber/protein/iron, etc.
So aside from this, what are some things we can add to our Soylent drinks to give us a boost for different puroses?
For example: Add-ons for mind, energy, weight loss, probiotic, immune system, muscle building, etc.?
Actually each of these can be a category onto their own. There are a lot of products out there and I like Soylent’s high regard for efficiency and consolidation. I can imagine breaking up whatever supplements I take [which many come in capsules with powder], and just adding them to my Soylent drink. A true “all in one” solution. I believe they did mention something like this to be a possible part of the options n the future for Soylent. But in the meantime, any ideas? I’m particularly interested in mind and weight loss.

Some things that I was thinking of from the top of my head [or just copied from Smoothie King]:
Mind/Nootropic: Piracetam, Ginkgo Biloba
Weight Loss [debatable]: MCT Oil, Green Tea Extract, Hoodia, Yerba Mate, Raspberry Ketones?, Chromium, L Carnitine, 5 HTP
Immune System: Echinacea, Vitamin C, Green Tea, Zinc, Echinacea, Selenium, Beta Carotene.
Energy: Caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba, Siberian Ginseng, green coffee bean, vitamin B12 and ginkgo biloba.

This is a great starting point on Nootropics. The taste might not go over well, but these are an awesome stack.

From what I’ve read on Soylent, the two versions that are coming out wont be the only two, they will be making more versions for more lifestyles and different people. I think some of their variants may be for people who want to work out, or people with different diseases that affect the digestive tract or can trace its causes to the digestive tract.

@mechanesthesia - While I’ve found many things to have little to no taste when you take them out of the capsules, Piracetam tastes HORRIBLE. I bought it as a powder and have to put it in capsules which still taste kinda bad because a little of the powder ends up stuck to the outside of the capsules. I haven’t tried other racetams so I don’t know if they all taste bad or not.

Green Tea extract has a rather strong taste, but it’s not horrible. Might be a little rough in unflavored Soylent.

Pure caffeine is extremely bitter. Drinks with high amounts of caffeine are usually very sweet in order to mask the bitterness (I mix it with powdered lemonade or Tang). It’s also incredibly easy to consume too much of it. Be very careful and weigh it out properly if you’re going to go that route.

I really hope @rob, @JulioMiles, and team do some controlled studies on nootropics next year. Most of what I’ve found online is just sites promoting it because they’re selling it, or have an affiliate link to somewhere that’s selling it. I’d like someone to do a real scientific study with a large group of people to test out the different nootropics to figure out which ones and what doses of each are effective. If the Soylent team did this, they could sell a nootropic “addon” for Soylent and I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Awesome article! Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for in terms of nootropics!

Good heads up.
In terms of the flavor I could add in any “unflavored” powders and leave the ones with a strong taste inside the caps.