Adding caffeine to a bottle of Soylent 2.0!

So I want to add caffeine (approximately 40 to 60 mg of caffeine) to a bottle of Soylent 2.0. A coffee favor would be a plus!

What do you guys recommend? I thought Magic Milk’s Milk Infusions (the caffeinated ones) would work great, but apparently it is discontinued (I couldn’t find it anywhere, even on Amazon). Some old posts recommended the Starbucks VIA, but that’s for the powered Soylent, so I’m not sure how well that’d work with Soylent 2.0.

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences?

Would be great if I could ditch my semi-daily can of coke for good!

Don’t know where you’re located, but you might check at your local grocery. MM coffee infusions are still selling at Jewel Foods stores (Chicago branch of Albertson-Safeway chain) – I just bought one yesterday.

I bought a bottle of caffeine pills (I take 100mg, I have a high caffeine tolerance). This is easier than brewing a cup of coffee and has the same effect. I don’t doubt you could find a 50mg dose to take as a pill before/with your soylent.

The via works great in the 2.0. Dissolve in 1.5oz warm water. Allow to cool then add to 2.0. I also added the via without first dissolving. It worked fine just took some extra shaking up.

Liquid Caffeine is a thing. It measures easily and you can add as much or as little as you want to. If you want coffee flavor, I would recommend making cold brew decaf coffee and then pour in a quarter cup or so to taste.

Have you tried instant coffee? I realize it could be too little caffeine for too much flavor or vice versa, but it might be just right. If it is the vice versa case, you could mix decaf instant with regular instant.

SToK Black Coffee Shots are the correct answer.

You are welcome.

Maxwell house makes squeeze instant coffee like mios. It’s about 40mg per squeeze.