Ambrolite...Any recent opinions?

How does it compare to v1.5, 1.6 or 2.0?

Just respectfully asking your opinion of it. I don’t want this to get into a bash this or berate that.

I’ve never tried it and was curious to see if you have and what you thought…Thanks

You can PM me if you don’t want your answer to be view-able publicly…

The OP asked for a comparison of Ambrolite vs Soylent., from someone who has tried the two.

Yet, you are talking about GMOs specifically bringing up Monsanto.

Your post seems off topic, I will be flagging your response.

Have a wonderful day.

What part of “mine arrives Wednesday, I’ll let you know” did you not understands?

All of it, I did not understand your response.

You have not tried it, you have no place to speak on this topic until you have tried it. You could have waited until Wednesday when you have tried it, but you did not. Then you added a slew of irrelevant information.

No need to boot someone out of the conversation.
We should all be welcome to comment here.
He said he ordered some and it will arrive.
Instead of flagging perhaps say why it doesn’t relate, and perhaps offer an alternative to bring it back to the topic at hand.

Because, before you know it, a thread asking for an opinion of Ambrolite is hijacked into (yet another) thread on GMO and Monsanto.

I agree that he didn’t have to wait until Wednesday (although it seems pointless to post “I will post later”). But clearly he is making a main point that belongs in any of multiple threads already covering GMOs.

Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve really read through the forums and didn’t know that was a problem.

I was browsing late, and to my tired mind it just seemed exceedingly rude to say ‘you have no place to speak.’

I agree with not bring up the GMO argument and I apologize to everyone for commenting.

Heh! Says the most polite guy in this thread!

(Not including OP.)

So, anyone have a recent opinion on Ambrolite?

What part of OP’s

did you not understands [sic]?

No problem. As I said I’ll let you know. I started with 1.3, was not a fan of 1.4 (purchased almost a year’s worth of 1.3 online to tide me over), been using 1.5, 1.6 arrived this week, Ambronite due in day after tomorrow. So I’ll be able to do a side-by-side with 1.5, 1.6, and Ambronite.

RE: understands

Sometimes Auto-Correction is not my friend

Didn’t mean to stir up a hornet’s nest. I fell into explaining why I had it on order.

My girlfriend tried it about a month ago. She liked the grassy nutty taste and didn’t mind the grainy texture. Taste wise, she liked it more than 1.3 or 2.0 (the soylent versions she’s had)

1.5 on Monday, 1.6 Tuesday, Ambrolite Wednesday

1.5: I’ve used it since it came out, so for me it’s normal. I’d almost have to switch to something else for a while and then go back to try and define it’s taste.

1.6: Only one day, but my reaction was not pleasant. Metallic taste with an aftertaste that lingered for hours.

Ambrolite: Undoctored, not a fan. Better than 1.6, not a fan.

I added the things I normally do to Soylent, and Ambrolite improves. However, it’s expensive and while higher in protein, it’s also higher in carbohydrates–I’m type 2 diabetic.