An Introduction to Soylent

Welcome to the official discussion forum for Soylent: a simple, nutritious, and affordable food that possesses all the essential ingredients a body needs to be healthy. Each serving of Soylent provides maximum nutrition with minimum effort.

How I Stopped Eating Food | What’s In Soylent | Two Months of Soylent | About | FAQ

This topic is now a banner topic. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Soylent™ was developed from a need for a simpler food source. Creator Robert Rhinehart and team developed Soylent after recognizing the disproportionate amount of time and money they spent creating nutritionally complete meals.

Soylent is a food product (classified as a food, not a supplement, by the FDA) designed for use as a staple meal by all adults. Each serving of Soylent provides maximum nutrition with minimum effort.

For press inquiries, please email press@soylent.me.

For general questions about Soylent, please see our official FAQ page. or send an email to info@soylent.me.

Existing customers with questions about an order or subscription can email help@soylent.me.

Forum rules:

Bon appetit,
Rob

This topic is now a banner topic. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.