Anti-inflammatory and low histamine diets

I’m looking to find out whether Soylent could be tailor-made to suit a diet that is anti-inflammatory and low in histamine (also potentially gluten free). Apparently histamine intolerance reactions like hives, uticaria and angioedema etc can be controlled through diet but nobody wants want to have to think about food all the time hence my starting this topic.

I’ve found websites like thelowhistaminechef.com but the amount of time that people seems to need to spend thinking about their diet and nutrition is making me balk a bit. I mean seriously? Is there a plan to develop formulas suitable for this type of food allergy or intolerance and others like it?

Right now they’re focusing on ‘get the base product into people’s hands’. There was mention a while ago of multiple versions, but the current one is trying very hard to avoid known allergens. (Or was. I have to admit I haven’t been following really closely lately) I THINK it’s gluten free, as there’s no wheat products at all.

I couldn’t find any website presenting scientific evidence for either diet having any measurable effect on patients.
I remember reading that the team looked into anti-inflammatory but where unable to find any evidence of utility so they decided not to pursue it for now

Soylent just barely hit the upper limit in gluten content - 20 ppm - and thus are not certified gluten free.

HOWEVER, they are looking into future sources of low gluten/gluten free oats.

I couldn’t find any website presenting scientific evidence for either diet having any measurable effect on patients.

I sincerely hope you weren’t talking about Mast Cell disorders like histaminosis here. The lack of finding websites presenting scientific evidence would be of little comfort to those who are diagnosed with this condition by allergists, and able to find relief on very difficult to follow, and very limited low-histamine, anti-inflammatory diets.

Here is my concern, because I am sure results for conditions like this might be harder to find if you don’t know what to look for, and that wasn’t really intended as an attack. I am concerned that people who don’t have issues like this, will make statements in places like this, that could sway whether a version for conditions like histaminosis are made. I have used and enjoy the simplicity of soylent, however my wife feels ill after she has it, as is the case for other foods that are higher in histamine. Whether soylent will ever make a version like this is hard to tell, but it is a very real problem, recognized more widely in Europe but with growing recognition and research by Scientists/Dr.s in the US as well. There is still a lot that needs to be learned about treating conditions like this, at this point there are may people who have gone from Dr. to Dr. trying to find out what allergy they might have without success, and now they are finally finding relief. The current solution is to eat low histamine foods, and to eat anti-inflammatory foods to help with other symptoms that come with this condition.