Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Strange. My stored user name and password suddenly stopped working for the site, when I tell it my email address to recover it says can’t find that email. Anyone else? Or is it just me? Had to create a new account to post…

1 Like

Me too. They sent me a link to create a new account with my old info. All my purchase history is still there. New website layout, seems like a step backwards.

Seems just over on the forums…, the main site was working fine (last I checked), that said, I’m in Canada so haven’t had much call to check the main site.

I’m having the same issue. I’m logged in here fine, but I’m unable to log in or recover my password for the main site.

I just logged in for the first time in months and thought it was odd that both the password I had saved in Chrome’s password manager and in Lastpass didn’t work, so I just reset it and it let me in. Glad it wasn’t just me. Sounds like their database probably got trashed somehow.

I just tried logging in and can’t, and when I try to reset my password it says there’s no record of my email. @soylent_team, any suggestions on what to do next?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try making a new account using the same email address. This should merge with your old account. If you need further assistance, please reach out to info@soylent.com and they can help! Thanks for bearing with us.
– John

That seems to have worked. Thanks!

Same thing was happening here a month or two back. Used a different browser to log on and post.