Anyone want to part with a couple of bottles of strawberry?

My other half and I are very curious to try strawberry but would rather not order an entire box just in case we hate it. Does anyone who didn’t like it have a couple bottles they would let us buy? We’re in the SF south Bay Area. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll sell you a box with 9 in it, and some other flavors too. Since I finished my video review, I don’t need them. Email me at davecortesi@gmail.com.

I am in Iowa… >,< heh

Do you also have Strawberry Soylent you want to part with?

I’m interested too. I live in San Francisco. Just one bottle of Strawberry would be great.

Hey maybe we can jointly pick up someone’s undesirables. I’ll let you know if I wind up with more than 2.

1 Like

I had to sell my house in SF to be able to afford a box of Strawberry, and I even had a 50% off coupon code. And I finished said box 2 days ago so haha suckerz!!!1 NO STRAWBERRY 4 U :smiley: :frowning:

Wow I had no idea Strawberry ran around a quarter million per bottle… hope it was really good!

1 Like

^^ Link to a $10 Strawberry 4-pack ^^

tysm @brm415 I really wanted to try it but not a whole case, there is a few of us in the office that drink powder but wanted to try a bottle and the 4 pack works nicely for us

1 Like

No problem, @amfeather is the real hero though :slight_smile:

They don’t have it at Target in the Bay Area? Every Super Target in Northeast Florida has Cacao, Strawberry, Cafe Vanilla, and Cafe Mocha, and they are all chilled, It’s amazing.

To give you my review, it tastes exactly like Strawberries & Cream Quaker Instant Oatmeal. The texture is just like all of the other RTDs.

This post was written before Soylent was really even in stores, and frankly I still haven’t seen it with my own eyes anywhere. But we rarely frequent Target or Walmart and when we have, I’ve forgotten to look for it.

Ended up ordering some, but had the mysterious “sour Soylent” problem and Soylent quickly replaced all 3 boxes we had ordered. Taste-wise they were fine, but (and I can’t conclusively prove that the Soylent is the issue) my other half has noticed that Strawberry gives her painful gas nearly every time. Shame too since she likes it otherwise. I’m not a big strawberry fan, I’m more of a plain, vanilla, or chai guy. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, shoot, are we supposed to look at the date on the post and see if it’s still relevant? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL hey at least it wasn’t a true necro. :wink: