Anyone willing to sell me their official Soylent?

I’m a one-week crowdfunding backer who received my order a few days ago. I’m on my third day of eating Soylent, second day exclusively, and so far I’m very happy with it.

I’m already on the waiting list for a monthly subscription, but don’t know when I’ll start getting it. I’d like to buy official Soylent from anyone who doesn’t want it. This can be a month’s worth, a week’s, or even a day or two from multiple sellers. I’m looking to hold me over until I get the regular shipment. The optimal amount I’d like to buy from any one seller is a week’s worth.

I’m willing to pay what Rosa Labs charges, the non-subscription price, about $12 per day. If you have official Soylent to sell, PM me, or even better send me an email: leifjones (at) hotmail (dot) com

I prefer to use Paypal, but am willing to consider other options.

If you subscribed with the same email it should ship in 1-2 weeks.

If you have already received your first order of Soylent, any re-orders or subscriptions you should ship within a week or two.

What I received was my original backer order from almost a year and a half ago. I’ve already been told that I’m on the same 12 week waiting list as every other newcomer for the monthly subscription. And even if it is only a week or two, I’d still like to buy another week’s worth to bridge the gap. I have not received a shipping notification for my monthly order yet.

After receiving your initial order, your re-order/subscription should be prioritized and ship within 1-2 weeks, it should not be counted as a new order UNLESS you set up your subscription using a different e-mail adress than the one you used for your initial order. If that’s the case you should be able to switch your subscription order over, I’m not sure if e-mailing info@soylent will be faster than tagging @JulioMiles or @ana

Well, it’s only been a week and a half since I got my shipping notification for the one-week order, so hopefully you’re right! I am using the same email address for both.