The Backerkit survey has add-on options for two bottles, a 1000ml stainless steel and a 28oz BlenderBottle. I’m planning on freezing my workday portion of Soylent.
Anybody care to share your experiences freezing Soylent in these bottles?
- How does the bottle standup to freezing?
- What is the expansion rate during freezing? / How much of an air pocket is needed?
- At room temperature how long does it take for the Soylent to reach a consumable temperature?
- Does shaking the bottle properly reconstitute the Soylent.
- Any usage or cleaning tips?