Butter Taste and Liver Twitch on Soylent 2.0?

I’ve been drinking Soylent 2.0 for a couple of days. I’ve noticed two things:

1. A persistent after taste in my mouth like butter. It’s nice…I don’t mind at all. But clearly it’s not normal.

2. Regular “twitches” of the general area my liver is in. Like a spasm - with slight pain. It’s very mild, and it happens ever few hours. I don’t know if it’s exactly where the liver is, or the gallbladder, or something else.

Does anyone have an idea that might point me in the right direction? Do I need to be worried, or just wait for a few more days and see what happens…?

I have no idea about the buttery taste, but the spasms in the area of your liver seem to be common, at least among internet questioners. (non-Soylent related, just the same symptom)

Thanks. I’d already checked these and didn’t really find anything. What I wanted to know was whether or not anyone drinking Soylent had felt something like this…

Appreciate the help!

I haven’t heard of anyone else with those symptoms among Soylent consumers, which makes me think it might be something individual to you. However, it is certainly possible that someone else has experienced this and if so hopefully they will speak up.

Standard disclaimer: As with anything, if you are sincerely worried, then you should certainly consult your physician just to be safe.

Haven’t had any of these symptoms myself.