Can I renew my subscription after canceling, or will it be a new order?

In early June, I received my first month of Soylent from the Kickstarter, and I chose not to continue with any further orders. If I were to order again, would it be considered a new order or a subscription? I’m basically asking when I could expect to receive more if I ordered today.

That’s be a question for @ana or @JulioMiles, but I’d say it’d probably be considered a new order given the gap.

From my understanding… It would be considered a reorder. It has nothing to so with subscription May I ask why you stopped and why you wanna try again?

If you place a new order on our site with the same email address you used for your crowdfunding order, it will be considered a reorder and will get to you within 1-2 weeks! Thanks for your support!

If you place a new order on the site with the same email address you used for your crowdfunding order, it will be considered a reorder and will get to you within 1-2 weeks

From my first day, I experienced the problem with gas that a lot of people have reported. Since everyone is suggesting a slower introduction, I decided to try again.