Canceled order still shipping to me

I placed my follow up order on the 28th after trying the product for a day. Unfortunately, after three days I realized the following:

1. Soylent was likely causing me to get regular headaches.
  2. Soylent gives me heartburn after a few days of drinking it.
  3. I am consistently gassy to the extreme.
  4. Never I have I felt so hungry in my life, despite drinking regularly and supplementing with tons of water. Seriously, I can eat half this many calories as solid food and not feel hungry at all.

On the backs of that, I canceled my order on the 2nd, 4 days later, and despite it clearly stating that I’d be refunded, and the previous order stating it would take 1 to 2 weeks to process my order, I just received…coincidentally…a notification that a shipping label was created for my canceled order that I DO NOT WANT.

No phone number I can find anywhere, and my email reply to the shipping confirmation, which it says to do in the email, now states on confirmation of receipt they will respond in 5 to 7 days.

A product I cannot use, and no form of human customer service that I can find anywhere.
Let me be very clear here, I am NOT paying for this, even if I have to charge back on my card and refuse to receive the shipment. I am also NOT paying to ship this stuff back. I hate to be “that guy” who complains on a forum, but given no way to call and talk to an actual customer service person, what else should I do?

@JulioMiles @MattCauble @ana

Sorry about that, @achrystie – If you could please PM me the email address you used to place your order, we’ll get this fixed immediately.

I just received an email stating the order is cancelled and the shipment will be called back, so I think this is all set.
Thanks for the quick response. I really wanted this product to work for me, but I’m pretty confident I’m just not a good candidate for this type of food, despite my enthusiasm for the idea.

Works for many, not for absolutely everyone.

You could try the smaller sellers at the powderedfoods.com marketplace and see if any of those recipes suit you. Some are very different. To me, the 100%Food line was unpalatable, largely because of a very different texture, but I have to say I found it really, really filling, and didn’t notice gas in the brief period I was making myself drink it. Some people love it. Might be for you, or another maker’s might.

@achrystie Soylent 1.1 (possibly the version in the order you just canceled) is supposed to have enzymes in it to fix the issues you reported.