Can't view past revisions

So, uh… I broke discourse…

I can’t view my past revisions (from which I was trying to remember when my last actual update was. Skipping a week was a bad idea for my attention span).

@codinghorror, I’m guessing it probably has to do with the massive size of my topic?

Oh my. That’s some really long post! I’ll have a look and see what I can do to fix that.

I’ll bet that they disappeared when @tesseract moved things around for you…

He moved the posts below it. The root post wasn’t moved. If you look at the screenshot, it still shows 53 revisions.

Just to clarify, the issue is that when I try to navigate backwards in the revisions, it stays in the “loading” state, and the server outputs an internal server error on the ajax request.

Long time, lurker, eh? I’d probably see if I could replicate it in vanilla discourse, but I don’t really have the time to try it…

Indeed. I never actually altered that post, and I do recall seeing a huge number of revisions at the top. Now I’m kind of interested in seeing what did cause the problem, haha…

Probably the huge topic size though.

I’m actually a member of the discourse team :wink:

Well now it says that. :stuck_out_tongue: That was actually my first guess.

@zogstrip, was that you who broke the forums for a minute? haha

I’ve added some code to fix any inconsistencies in the post revisions. It should be fixed here within a day or two :wink: