Chocolate Soylent recipes?

I am about to start drinking Soylent again and I am trying to make it as enjoyable as possible and one of my favorite things to drink is chocolate milk so I’m posting to see if anyone has any recipes that emulate that. I don’t want to use TOO many ingredients but as of right now I plan on using cocoa powder and stevia. But I am definitely open to any suggestions on different ingredients as well.

drinking 1.6 or 2.0?

Chocolaty? Cocoa Powder.

Chocolate Milk? Johnny Moo

1.6 and @naten that link is broken.

The link works for me.

Any chocolate milk flavor enhancer will do, Johnny Moo is the only one that seems to be 0 calorie.

If you want to make your own Coffiest:

Can attest to how that stuff makes your soylent amazing. For some reason my soylent feels smoother when I use it too.

Don’t worry about adding a few calories. Chocolate malt Ovaltine is our go-to. It makes the stuff taste like candy, and for some reason even smooths out some of the digestive issues. 2 TBS to one bottle of Soylent 2.0. (Take a sip to make room in the bottle first). Mixes in easily and stays mixed.

I recently tried throwing in a few packets of Swiss Miss hot coco powder that I found while cleaning. It worked a lot better than any of my other attempts at making chocolate soylent.

I use Cacao 1.9 with a whole frozen banana and about a tablespoon of unsweetened Hershey’s cocoa. works a dream! Also, if you wanna get real nuts with it take that shake and go 2:1 shake to Topo Chico for a chocolate soda/Egg Cream kinda thingy.

I love this stuff! They also offer a vanilla variety :slight_smile: