Cholesterol before & after 9 months of soylent

I’ll update this post once I get the detailed results, but just got off the phone with my doctor after a blood screening from a couple weeks back, and my cholesterol has dropped from 132 to 96 in the past 9 months on DIY Soylent.

Before [100% muggle food]

CHOLESTEROL120-200 MG/DL______132
TRIGLYCERIDE<150 MG/DL_________59
HDL CHOLESTEROL>40 MG/DL_______30
CHOL/HDL______________________4.4
NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL___________102
LDL CHOLESTEROL________________90

After [75-80% soylent]

CHOLESTEROL120 - 200 MG/DL_____96
TRIGLYCERIDE<150 MG/DL_________42
HDL CHOLESTEROL>40 MG/DL_______35
CHOL/HDL______________________2.7
NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL____________61
LDL CHOLESTEROL________________53

Good news all around, it seems.

What recipe did you use?

I’ve rolled my own for a Long time now, and Very recently [after getting through my existing stock] updated the recipe with a better multivitamin. Despite this change, most things are still pretty accurate to the numbers that were there before, except the macro calorie intake will fluctuate between 1800 and 2100 calories, depending on my activity level of the week.

I really like your recipe by the way and congrats on bringing your cholesterol down!

Any changes in exercise regimes or other habits?

Much to my chagrin, not really. For the first couple months I was on top of my activity levels better, but combined with a great deal of stress and a new living situation over the past six months, I weigh less than I should (and I’m already a skinny guy). So given the fact that these numbers are still good is even more surprising.