I don't agree. RL has developed its brand recognition on having a nutritionally complete product line. I am very thankful that they are transparent, but repackaging it in a box with updated nutritional info is not living up to the brand they promote.
- Rosa Labs has built a brand reputation that their production is nutritionally complete.
- The Powder is nutritionally complete.
- The Drink is nutritionally complete
- The Food Bar is nutritionally complete.
- Coffiest is not nutritionally complete.
- Therefore Coffiest should not be part of their line up until it is nutritionally complete.
Soylent Powder provides complete nutrition
Soylent 2.0 provides 20% of your daily nutritional requirements
Soylent Drink: 20% of your daily nutrition in one easy bottle.
Coffiest offers Soylent 2.0’s comprehensive nutritional profile
Soylent + Coffee = Breakfast made better.
Coffiest, like its predecessors, is designed from the ground-up to provide the vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, and protein that the body needs - all in a convenient, ready-to-drink package. Each bottle of Coffiest contains 20 percent of the daily recommended values for all essential vitamins and minerals and a macronutrient profile