I spent a lot of time looking into people chow, liquid cake, and other popular DIY Soylent recipes. I ended up formulating my own to meet my nutrient profile here. Its more expensive than I wanted, and I’d like to hear some criticisms and get some advice on how to better the recipe.
- Completely Amazon sourced
- Oat flour instead of corn (for grit and taste)
- No toxic levels of anything (within current limits of research) that I know of
- Clean poop:)
Negatives I hope to fix:
- Not completely vegan
- High levels of Molybdenum and Manganese from oat flour.
- Requires taking a pill (replacement?)