Conor Saying Goodbye!

Farewell! Today will be my last week on the Discourse boards. I am moving on from Soylent and I wanted to take the time to say thank you to this extremely loyal community for making my time here so informative and welcoming. It has been a pleasure being the voice of Soylent to you all and participating in some extremely diverse discussions.

I would like to take the time to introduce you all to @soylent_team who will be taking over for me. I hope you afford them the same respect you gave me. In terms of function they have all the same powers and privileges I had so no need to break away with spam flagging.

If you have any lingering requests with me please PM them to me.

Sorry to see you go. Not just anyone can do your job, no matter what rights they have.

No, don’t leave! Not for good at least. It seems like you enjoy the stuff, so you can be like one of us whenever you visit. This forum seemly weirdly small as is, there’s no way we won’t miss you.

I’m curious though what’s next for our favorite community manager?

Hello!

Soylent_team here! We’re excited to be spending more time with the most diehard segment of our community. Our team is ready and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have about Soylent — past, present, or future. We’re around if you need us, so summon away! We’ll try our best to be like Conor.

And thanks again so much to @Conor for being such a wonderful part of this community – we will miss you. We know we have some big internet shoes to fill.

TL;DR We’re new. Let’s do this.

Thank you for the kind words.

I’ll be moving on to market in the gaming sector, I’ve found my niche and games marketing it is. Soylent prepared me for a lot with the inquisitive community and curve balls.

I think everyone here is missing Ode! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good luck on your future endeavors @Conor !

See ya Conor, you were a great moderator here. The game industry will love you.

Good luck with your new gaming path Conor! Thanks for dealing with the countless questions/posts. :us::fire::canada:

Canada is still in the works! worry not <3

We will miss you Conor! Good luck to you.

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers: shhh…(Post must be at least 20 characters):wink:

Gamers need energy and focus. Huge op to introduce them to the whole soylent way of life.

Of course don’t mention the soy messing with their testosterone and eventually crippling their thumbs or anything because that would be bad, very bad. Also not true so don’t mention it k?

Sorry to see you go, best wishes. On a side note @Conoristhattrue are you going to change your name now?

live%20long%20and%20prosper

:sunglasses: Ha! That’s funny, I kind of forgot and will blame the mind fog since Canada has had Soylent MIA.
In honor of our departing comrade it shall remain. :us::fire::canada: …( but “MikeylikesitwhenCanadaallowsit!” did come to mind.)

@Conor :cry:

You’ve been excellent to us, man. I’m sure whatever games industry gig you have lined up will also find you most excellent. And, of course, we’ll continue to

img_4553

:robot::robot::robot: <hello

<3 much appreciated!

Thanks for being a great moderator here and best of luck to you!