I’ve been having some issues with constipation after a few weeks with my DIY recipe. The iron level was 30mg. It really reminded me of when I used to take brewer’s yeast in college and I had no idea of the high levels of iron in it.
I ate tons of greens to try to fix that and it didn’t help. Knocked off the brewer’s yeast and life was wonderful again.
Anyhow, this is the recipe that I was starting out with: http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/f3ttts-triathlon-fuel-10
I’m welcome to any input on iron or other thoughts on the recipe. I have tried to improve it in version 1.1 but field trials with it are going poorly. Clearly I’ll have to make changes for 1.2 and it’s time to talk to others before I guess a second time.