Creating first batch of soylent soon, would appreciate some advice!

Looking for some advice and/or revisions.

Caught wind of Soylent (and soylent) a few days ago, super interested in trying a DIY solution as I’ve been trying to live with a healthier lifestyle. Managed to lose ~thirty pounds over the past six months just by cutting back, though honestly I don’t quite have the motivation or money to plan and cook the food required for a nutritious diet so I’d really like to try soylent.

Currently looking at http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/cheap-complete-2, though if anyone has any recommendations feel free to let me know.

I’d like to be able to order everything off of Amazon, though I’m pretty sure I made a few mistakes and/or could have chosen better products and it’d be cool if someone could modify this list if it needs it, I’d really appreciate it:

Canola Oil
Iodised Salt
Corn Starch
Vitamin K supplement
Soy Flour
Equate One Daily (Men’s Health)
Vitamin C Powder
Choline bitartrate
Wheat protein isolate
Calcium Gluconate
Magnesium Glycinate
Potassium Gluconate

I’m not sure if you’ll be getting a complete amino acid profile from the wheat protein. I’d recommend looking at a different protein source.

I clicked on it and it went to a whey protein isolate that said specifically wheat free. Think the “wheat” part is a typo.

Thanks for pointing this out!

I’ll probably just buy a DIY solution from someone on the forum, I don’t think I trust myself enough to make my own quite yet.