Crowdtilt sharing a free packet of Soylent to first 15 replies (CONTEST ENDED)

TL;DR: First 15 replies get one day of Soylent and a Crowdtilt tshirt shipped to them.

We were so lucky to have hosted Soylent’s crowdfunding campaign on our platform at Crowdtilt, and we want to give back to the community that made it happen!

We’re happy to share some of our Soylent supply with members of the community. The first 15 people to reply to this post with their email address will get one day of Soylent (+ oil blend) and a limited-edition Crowdtilt tshirt. We’ll even send it via 2-day air it so you get it early next week. We’ll reach out to the first 15 replies to grab your address.

Love, the Crowdtilt Team

Miss out on being one of the first 15 replies?

Until EOD Monday (May 19), we’re giving away one packet of Soylent to every Crowdtilt campaigns that tilts with 3+ people. Just use the promo code “soylent” or start a campaign at crowd.tc/soylent.

Crowdtilt is the easiest way to collect money from groups to make things happen - from a casual Friday dinner or party bus with 50 friends, to larger-scale community crowdfunding campaigns.

********@gmail.com

my email is less than 20 char.

jv@vip.ie Yes please!

So glad I was looking at the forum at just this moment. Thanks so much.

Hey, this is awesome! jrowe47@gmail.com .

this is cool spidy752002@hotmail.com

That’s nice !
aleh.manchuliantsau@gmail.com

Aleh

Please and thank you.

-redacted-
Thanks @lebel !

Removing my email since it already captured by Crowdtilt. Thanks for the offer!

jahhluv101@gmail.com Yeah

This is great! raven.cgg@gmail.com

kentaur77@outlook.com

bvirga0218@yahoo.com

Hfhd trigojon@gmail.com.

adam@differencegames.com

Thanks a lot!!!20!

Nice! That’s 15. Thank you crowdtilt!

BOOM!
Eight minutes and done!

Bloody, hell, was typing as it hit.

Hey all-

Looks like we’ve hit the limit! We’ll send to all replies above this comment. (
noxylophone and above – a few more than 15)

Miss out on being one of the first 15 replies?

Until EOD Monday (May 19), we’re giving away one packet of Soylent to every Crowdtilt campaigns that tilts with 3+ people. Just use the promo code “soylent” or start a campaign at crowd.tc/soylent.