So, a lot has happened since my last post. I’m still struggling with tiredness, but it seems to be related more to trouble sleeping and bad habits than food. I’m also horribly inconsistent with my vitamins, so its hard to be certain about results.
- Vitamin A (50/50 Beta Carotene and retinyl acetate; 1250; +25% DV)
- Vitamin K (Menaquinone-7; 37.6mcg; 47% DV)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid; 75mg; 125% DV)
- Manganese (Manganese Amino Acid Chelate; 1.5625mg; +78.125% DV) // Honestly about twice as high as I’d like, but this comes out to splitting the vitamin I have int 32 portions. I really don’t feel like splitting it 32 tiny piles of manganese…
- Salt (non-iodized; 1.5g; +25% DV)
- MCT (coconut oil; 7.5ml; +35% DV)
- Omega 3 (algae oil; 1.5ml; +650mg)
- Omega 6 + Vitamin E (grapeseed oil; 2.5ml)
- Iron (ferrous fumarate, amino acid chelate and citrate; 7mg; +38.75% DV)
The iron took me a while to find out and my tiredness was significantly reduce once I switched to it. Looking back, that might be because my gums were bleeding nonstop for approximately a stupid amount of time… They stopped recently, though!
I’ve also been really bad at staying away from non-soylent food, at least partially due to being really bad at including my addons. Aside from the oils and Vitamin C, I’ve usually just been popping the entire pill every so often, guestimating the time between needed. Trying to be better about it.
I’ve been focusing hard on maintaining good sleep and exercise habits (just one to three 30 minutes walks a day) as well as being better about my food habits. I feel like I’ve been steadily improving, but I’m still definitively sub-optimal still. Trying to turn my life around, and figured that getting back into tracking myself will help. Here goes nothing…