Custom Body Fuel is shutting down!

Yes, I’m closing Custom Body Fuel. Blog post here.

TL;DR?

Custom Body Fuel is dead. Long live Super Body Fuel (starting in June). It’s like Custom Body Fuel but legit, and shiny. And not custom. Sorry.

Powder Chow is handling custom recipes from now on. Thanks Blake! :slight_smile:

There’s a clearance sale for the next week or two on Custom Body Fuel - use the coupon code MAYFLOUR for 5% off. After that, we’re done!

Anyway! It’s been quite a year. Hopefully the next one will involve more sleep for me and less sketchy bootleg goodness for everyone. :wink:

Thanks for all your support and encouragement. It really does make a difference.

Break a leg, Super Body Fuel!

Super Body Fuel, makes a man out of a mouse…

Yes, that’s a good thing!

Thanks @asympt! :slight_smile:

Wow, I actually had to look that up to realize it was a Firefly reference! Shame on me. :wink:

Come to think of it, along with Mudder’s Milk, there’s a lot of great soylent inspiration material in the Firefly universe. This is good.

Haha, I hope so! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are making super body fuel, they why is there ‘schmoylent’ in the picture? Just curious, i am not banging my fist on the desk and questioning you :smile:

@Tark that’s a picture of the old door to Custom Body Fuel (closed) so it’s kind of an illustration of Custom Body Fuel “closing” in a sense. Also, though, if you read the blog post you’ll see that Super Body Fuel will be offering a version of Schmoylent to start with, so it still makes sense. :wink:

Okay, orders are closed for Custom Body Fuel! Now we’re just trying to crank out the remaining orders in order to ship them all out by next week.

Blog post here. :wink:

Yes, that’s a lot of packages. For Custom Body Fuel, at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

@axcho Will you be offering sucralose versions of your blends? Or will you use stevia exclusively?

To start with, just stevia (and unsweetened for those who experience a bitter aftertaste with stevia). But I do want to get some more data on what percentage of people have problems with stevia versus sucralose. So we’ll see. :wink:

I’ll get the bland version and favor it myself until then :smile:

Even the bland version by itself tastes lightyears better than the horrid slime Rosa Labs calls Soylent 1.4.

Just dropped off the last of the Custom Body Fuel orders off at the post office today! :slight_smile:

Now there are enough ingredients left to make 10 more weeks’ worth of Schmilk. That’s 70 bags.

So, if you want some Schmilk before we shut down Custom Body Fuel (and before we start up Super Body Fuel), now (this weekend!) would be the time to order it. First come first serve. Shipping on Tuesday.

We’re out of cocoa powder, but we can still do original, plain, and cinnamon flavors. So feel free to say what flavor (or flavors!) you want in the Order Notes when you check out.

Anyway, here - get Schmilk.

Don’t forget to use the coupon code MAYFLOUR for 5% off! :wink:

A top story in NY Times

OH! I see what you did there!

Leaving the Old World and going to the New World. :wink:

Haha, nice one @ravenvii! :slight_smile:

I have to admit, I wasn’t actually thinking of that - not consciously, at least. I was just thinking about the month of May, and “Mayflower” popped into my head, so I changed it to “May flour” because of the whole food thing, and yeah. Works for me! I thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

But maybe I liked it because of this hidden resonance underlying the whole situation… Well, I like it now! Thanks! :wink: