What is the best way to quantitatively measure my body’s compatibility with Soylent?
I’ve been taking Soylent for more than a week now (every breakfast and some lunches) and I feel I’m not getting the best out of it: foggy in the morning, fatigued afterwards. There are many threads here that describe these symptoms with recommendations all across the board. Instead of experimenting with subjective data, I wonder if there is a standard approach to measure my body’s compatibility with my Soylent intake, allowing me to more confidently remix and iterate.
Some Ideas (with questions next to them):
- Blood test: is there a standard blood test? do I just walk into a hospital and ask for it? when I get it, do I take it to a nutritionist? is there a faster/semi-realtime way to get this data?
- Hydration: what’s the best way to get this data? I’m assuming it has to be realtime.
- Sleep: how significant is this? I’m guessing an estimate is good enough.
- Physical Activity: is fitbit good enough here? perhaps not a necessary metric given that it is a leading indicator (not a lagging indicator, such as blood test).
- What other metrics could we measure?
- Also, is there a standard way to create a detailed journal of this data? (perhaps with many volunteers)?