Day 2 and feeling crappy

I’m on day 2 of my DIY formulation, which can be found here:

http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/copy-of-wafflechow-cut-milk-2

Yesterday I felt great. Today I also felt great until around 3pm, when it started to go downhill. I don’t have any particular symptoms that I can describe, apart from feeling generally very blah and wanting to just lay around. My head feels weird, but it’s not a headache. My stomach feels weird, but it’s not nausea or a stomach ache. I feel kind of weak. The thought of having my last bit of Soylent for the day sounds awful, even though I enjoy the taste.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Not sure, but it looks like you’re low on some nutrients and too high on sodium - that would probably be the first thing to look into.

Sodium is definitely high, but not to the point it will make you sick (look up a fast food meal some time).

What is your gender, weight, and activity level? I suspect your total calories are low.

A few things are white on your diy… Low… Is that intentional?

It might be too few calories also depending on your size and gender + activity

Eat a sammich. Feel better. Try again in a day or so.

I am 31, make, 165lbs, and do weight training 4 days per week. This is the same level of calories I’ve been at for the past several months. Sodium is high intentionally because of my exercise. The other things are low unintentionally because I’m not sure of a good source of them. I’m open to suggestions on that. But I would be very, very surprised if being low on any micronutrient would affect me that powerfully that quickly.

I’m feeling a little better this morning, but not great. Will update a bit later.

Thanks for your help everybody! :smile: