Did they stop shipping entirely?

I’ve had two orders placed. One was on the 6th and was originally marked as fulfilled but has never shipped. (I contacted customer support and they said there were supply issues with the Cafe Vanilla ready to drink but the would be resolved soon) the tracking button on the site no longer works.

the other order was on the 10th for original ready to drink. it has not been fulfilled in 11 days.

I keep seeing posts about them now shipping to Canada. I hope the late shipments aren’t because they are prioritizing/diverting to their new market at the expense off current customers.

1 Like

Similar situation with my latests order not shipping after almost three weeks. The customer service response I got was that they hoped to get restocked “around mid of April.” I’m willing to wait but I also think it should have a nice big notice on their page about the issue before ordering. I shouldn’t have to get in touch with customer service about why they are charging but not shipping.

2 Likes

Just an update:

I just received the order of Cafe Vanilla that I originally ordered on the 6th.
(my breakfast drink)

so I’m just waiting for my order or original drink from the 10th now. (still says unfulfilled on the site.)

I am in the same boat!

I have been charged TWICE now for orders which have only just now shipped. Their C. S. rep Harvey is useless.

I kept telling him I only wanted one order but it I feel like I’m talking into the void.

second update: just got my shipment of original drink. originally ordered on the 10th.

shipped out of PA in the new brown boxes

website still says unfulfilled

Same here. Very upset. I’m subscribed to 5x12 every month, and about to run out of last month’s soon. Very disappointed with the customer support as well as they haven’t replied back to my email. You’d think they’d prioritize loyal customers first who’ve subscribed to their product since the initial launch…

1 Like

I just got a shipment of choco powder that I purchased through “need it now” (or whatever the site says). It took about a week, but it eventually shipped. My subscription was for the first (3 days ago) and it hasn’t shipped yet. I’m assuming that will suffer the same lag but ship eventually.

So, it appears at least some powder is shipping.

Same boat here. My usual is 3 cases of powder and a case of RTD. Subscription hit on the 17th, not a word on shipping, still listed as Unfulfilled.
Amazing that they’ve managed to roll out in Canada, and announce giveaways on social media but not take care of regular subscribers. Been a subscriber since 2014, but this has disrupted my food budgeting and has me seriously considering switching to something else.

2 Likes

I ordered from Amazon Prime and they were able to guarantee delivery by Sunday. I hope Soylent is paying attention to this problem, because if this continues it is not good for their business. Soylent should be on fire instead in a time like this… This should really be a moment of opportunity to acquire new customers, but if they can’t handle their supply chain to meet demand then they’ll obviously lose customers across the board to their competitor products which are at slightly higher price points, but at least they get the job done…

1 Like

Just got an email about my new subscription order. posted today. I’ll see if they still are having delays or if things are back to normal yet.

Edit: Shipment arrived on the 8th.

1 Like

Follow up, order from April 17th just arrived today. 25 days, or 17 business days after ordering and 5 days until my subscription hits again. Just to give a feel of the current delays.

2 Likes

What kinds of wait times are people experiencing now?

My last shipment a month ago went within a few days from what seems to be a new distribution point in Reno…

So far a week out on a powder order and no updates.

Subscription hit again on the 17th. Wee hours of the 30th and still unfulfilled. My last order also came from Reno and was substantially slower in delivery than usual.

1 Like

Sorry, should have said RTD 2.0… Powder order from last week shipped in 48hrs and arrived today. Made May 6! Still no word on the 11 day old RTD 2.0 order. A friend who ordered on the 15th also has had no update (RTD 2.0)

But at least the 1.9 powder seems to be in stock and shipping.

1 Like

Odd, doesn’t seem to be the case for me.
Running into day 18 now and neither my powder nor RTD orders have shipped.

1 Like

18 days?! Yikes… is it one subscription or two? Maybe if you had powder and RTD on the same sub they don’t ship until all items are available? (Just guessing here)… maybe try a one time order of a box of powder?

1 Like

Same subscription, yeah. And maybe, but they’ve definitely shipped parts separately at least once before.

Getting pretty frustrated. “…you may experience some delay in shipping” the banner says. Awful curious to know how they define “some”.

Sent an email last month after 17 days and that seems to have worked but I’m not going to do that every month. I’m going to see how long this takes and depending on that will probably switch to Huel or something else.

2 Likes

I bought some Huel (chocolate powder) to ensure I had something to eat. I couldn’t eat it mostly because of the taste. Also it gave me horrible gas. Earlier versions of Soylent gave me similar issues with gas, but not recent versions.

I’ve been a subscriber since 1.2 or 1.3 and fortunately have never really experienced particularly bad GI involvement. 1.5 was probably my favourite, the least sweet and kind of oat-y.
What was up with the chocolate huel taste wise?

Just got a response. They expect stock of RTD June 15… but like it said it looks like powder is in stock now.

1 Like