Difference between 1.5 and 1.4?

Hello can anyone explain how soylent 1.5 is different for 1.4? Are the newer versions of soylent better?

1.4 had a reputation for getting slimy over time. Not a great texture - they improved that in 1.5. With 1.4 I found it was fine as long as I drank it immediately after mixing it. My preference is 1.5 over 1.4.

As far as newer versions being better there’s a lot of opinion involved in that. I think there’s a bunch of folks who think 1.3 is the best version ever. Personally I couldn’t stand it. It had a very strong vanilla flavor. Which is probably what people liked if they liked it and what they didn’t like if they didn’t like it.

2.0 is commonly regarded as better, though I personally like every version I’ve tasted: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 2.0.

Opinions vary. I’m in the minority, but here’s my raking of the Soylent versions I’ve tried (based on both flavor and texture):

1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
  3. 1.3
  4. 2.0

For me, 2.0 is too thin and I don’t like the flavor, which is why I’m sticking with 1.5 for now. I never found 1.4 to be slimy, and it’s the only version I enjoyed drinking without adding any flavorings.

okay I understand it now thanks