Digestion/Elimination Issues?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I’d like to see who else might have this issue. I’ve been drinking Soylent 1.5 now for about a month, usually two glasses per day, sometimes three. For the first week or so, everything was moving just fine, and I was regular. Flash forward to now. I am no longer regular, and my movements are incomplete. I’ve begun feeling constipated, and may need to resort to a laxative within the next day or two. I should also add that when I do have a movement, I feel as though I have to strain more than usual. Ive also been drinking two cups of water with every glass of Soylent, so I’m not dehydrated.

Anyone else experienced/ing this issue? If so, what do?

Did you try the search function?

Search “fiber” or “digestion” or “poop.” Hundreds upon hundreds of comments and threads.

Add fiber to your Soylent. That seems to be the consensus.

And use search function from now one, because it will save you time. It is an active community here. Odds are if you have a question, it has been asked before. And answered. :+1:

Dissasemble, clean, and sanitize all your Soylent equipment.

Star San Sanitizer 4 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E5MXGKK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_VaXvxbM1H956K

Start taking a probiotic like Yakult for a couple weeks.