DIY Phosphorus, Sulfur and Chloride sources?

My recipe, DeltaFeed 1.0, is in need of a Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Chloride source/s, and i cant find any on amazon. Help?
EDIT: Just a phosphorus source.
EDIT: Got all nutrients.

You absolutely do not need a source of sulfur.

What you need is SAA’s - sulfur-containing amino acids. Your protein source contains several sulfur-containing amino acids and they provide adequate sulfur. You can’t get adequate daily protein from any blaanced protein source and still be deficient in sulfur, so you should just ignore that.

On chloride - 11/28 of the table salt you eat is sodium, and 17/28 of it is chloride. (Table salt is sodium chloride, NaCl, and their atomic weights are 11 and 17, respectively.) If that isn’t enough, look through your other ingredients for chlorides. You may have enough after your salt.

I haven’t looked for phosphorous - my proteins and oat flour provide plenty. Sorry, but I’m sure others will chime in.

Thanks for the info.

Let me amend my prior statement… if you’re going with a very low amount of protein and using an unusual source (a non-“complete” protein), you may want to do the math on the SAA content and make sure you have adequate sulfur. It’s possible to cut it close.

SAA’s: methionine, cysteine, homocysteine, and taurine. The first two will be in your proteins, the second two may be in some of your supplements.

But if you’re going to simulate the macros in Official Soylent, it’s a non-worry.

Good luck with your recipes!

How low amount of protein?

If you’re going to keep protein down in the range of 10 - 12% of calories, you may want to look into it.

Few would go that low. Most are closer to 20%. Official Soylent is 20%.

I calculated it and it works out.

I’ve never used it, but there is this Monosodium Phosphate, or this Dicalcium Phosphate you could look into.

i cant use monosodium because that will go over my sodium max, but calcium might work.
EDIT: Doesnt go over my calcium max, meets remaining phosporus needs. Thx.