Hello, fellow reverse foodies!
So far I have had an impression that the majority of people including the official beta-testers have tried Soylent for approximately one month. But 10 months have passed since the first blog about Soylent! Where all our experienced DIYgurus who can say something about consuming Soylent for more than three months?
What about @rob himself? Does anyone know his experience after month three?
I am sure there had to be a topic like that, but apparently I couldn’t find it.
Is there any central post for sharing your experience in comprehensive, yet concise way?
Do we need a ranking table, where people could share their achievements in an egotistical pursuit, to uncover our true heroes? Here it goes!
- @rob … 11 months … Is still alive
- @HarveyDesu 7 months … Happy but worried. Struggle with the wisdom tooth messes up the experience.
- @mrob … 4 months … Happy and healthy. Still in the search for the true recipe.
- @Sintax … 3 months … Happy. Feels that switching back to normal diet is not that easy, but doesn’t depend on the amount of exposure to soylent.
- @Mqrius … 2.5 months … Less skin problems. No problem with switching to usual food.
- @rvalsera … 1 month …Very happy, tried ketogenic, switch normal food every other week.
- @Myarter … 11 days …Happy. Going for the muscle growth.
- @neuronich … 7 days … Feeling good.
Wow! We have a positive correlation between the length of the nick and the position in the leaderboard!
@HarveyDesu is an outlier. Every set of data has them
P.S. I didn’t mean to be sarcastic, just wanted to be enthusiastic.