Do you have the official Soylent tee shirt?

I already wear mostly charcoal heather tops and really like the fit on my official Soylent tee. I want to buy more blank tees but I can’t identify the clothing brand, because I cut the tag off earlier. If you still have yours, what brand name do you see on the tag? Thanks a lot!

Assuming I have the same one (it’s from years ago!), it says:

The Track Shirt
American Apparel

I don’t think they make it anymore, or at least I don’t see it on their website. It’s 50% polyester, 25% combed cotton, and 25% rayon, if that is helpful.

Excellent thank you!

We use two brands. Since American Apparel went out of business we switched brands.

How does one get an official Soylent t-shirt?

Send me fun bottle art I can post to social media. The better the art the better the chance to get extra swag.

Better??? Art, is like, totally subjective, man.

Ultimately it comes to me to judge :slight_smile:

Where would one buy the t shirts and related swag?

Great question, been hoping for a shirt for two years now!

Unless they changed how they do things, they don’t sell the T-shirts; they give them away for various reasons (see @soylent on Twitter for instance).

I got one as a “sorry we’re taking so long to ship your Soylent” apology (I had about a 15-month wait as a day one backer). The second… uh, I don’t even remember, but I think it had something to do with the website. I had an opportunity to get a third for something like leaving an Amazon review at launch, but at that point I felt greedy. :stuck_out_tongue: