Drinks too, Brute?

Every company has a so-called “halo” effect within their product line. I’m unsure what you mean by “sensitive users” though.

Never had a problem with the powder or drinks.

Have not tried the bars yet.

Some people’s stomachs are too sensitive, I think.

1 Like

I meant sensitive in terms of constant worries about consistency, clumping, perceived batch taste variations, smells, color, or other factors that they consider disqualifying, but which mean nothing to me and majority of users.

1 Like

Could you pop in a URL for any of those reports?

They are on on plebbit. Want to see them independently arise here to gain some more credence.

I’ve been on about 4 cases of 2.0 per month for about a year. I’ve noticed the usual variations in taste batch to batch and love the coffiest. My moobs (man boobs) are perky and I have just enough gas to make my co-workers chuckle and back away when I crack one off.

1 Like

Doesn’t you mentioning them kind of spoil the independent bit anyway?

1 Like

To some extent. …

I’ve had a few bottles of a AUG 12 17 batch. They are yummy in my tummy.

1 Like

(Also, great thread title.)

1 Like

Old box of 1.5 I found - no problem
1.6 - no problem
2.0 - don’t drink much because 1.6 is cheaper, but no problem
Coffiest - loved it, but I quit coffee and only had one the box - no problem
Bars - Only ate two or three - no problem. Discarded the rest when the recall went out, now I wish I’d kept them.

Soylent, tuna Ramen, MREs, bread sandwiches and nothing tea: nourishing underemployed college students since 2015.

1 Like

Used Soylent 2.0 since day one. Never had any issue whatsoever, unless you include OCD removal of the wrapper. But I’ve already got a thread about that.

1 Like