Expected delivery date

Placed my order in June, random 4-6 weeks delay e-mails. Still wIting for a delivery date. obviously I’m not the only one but reading some of the entries people that ordered after me have received shipments. UPDATE

@Soylent

I’d like to know my order status as well…its week 8 (since the delay email which told me 6-8 weeks)

~21 weeks since I subscribed

@James3 Thanks for letting us know about your order. It’s scheduled to ship in 2-3 business days – you’ll receive an email with tracking number shortly after it ships.

@locness Your subscription is scheduled to ship within 2 weeks. That’s the current timeline for July subscription orders. We’ll definitely be announcing the transition to July orders for both one-time and subscriptions. We’re doing everything we can to ship Soylent ASAP – we’ve been saying this for a while and it’s still true. Different obstacles have disrupted our timelines, which is definitely frustrating and far from ideal, but we’re committed to ramping up production to the limits.

Ok, I received an original order and then subscribed, and yesterday I received the first subscription order. Does that mean that in approximately one month I will receive the next order automatically, and of course payment will automatically be deducted for it?

That is exactly correct, including the approximate part of that.