Expires in less than a month?

I just received my first ever package of soylent, I wanted to buy it to try it out and replace meals when I’m in a rush that would usually end up being fast food.

The problem is, I have 28 meals and they expire in April. April is in just over 2 weeks; that’s a little disconcerting.

It’s still very much safe to consume.

"When stored in a cool, dry place Soylent products will have a shelf life of at least 1 year from their manufacturing date. All products are marked with either an expiration date (EXP month/year), or manufacturing date (MFG month/year). This means that sometimes you may receive an order with an expiration date that is less than a year from when it was purchased.

The shelf life of Soylent products reflects the optimum nutrition they contain. About a year after production it is the vitamin blend that begins to lose its potency, so the reason we recommend consuming it within this time-frame is to get the most out of your Soylent."

Here’s a thread with more information:

Had the same issue. Basically say said as long as you consume it before it’s optimal to consume. We did ship you older stuff, but just consume it before it expires for optimal non degraded ingredients or live with a degraded vitamin blend afterwards.

It’s safe to consume, if you are still concerned you can contact use for a replacement and a refund.