Extra DIY ingredients available, gone keto and no longer need some stuff

So I’ve got some stuff left over from my old recipes that I’ll no longer be using.

Mainly masa, lots and lots of masa, maybe 100 pounds of the stuff (blue and white). I may still have a few other ingredients from one of my old hybrid recipes as well, but will be keeping anything that I can use in my keto efforts. I’ll try to go through everything this week and edit this to reflect everything I have available.

If you want something just ask. If you’re in the Albuquerque, NM area we can arrange to meet up, if not you’d need to cover shipping. I’m giving this stuff away, no payment needed, but if you’d like to donate a bit to help out that’d be OK too.

Here’s what’s available so far, I’ll be updating if I find more, or if something is claimed…

• Blue masa: 50 lb sack, opened, probably >40 lbs remaining
  • White masa: Maseca, 50 lb sack, unopened
  • White masa: Maseca, 4.84 lb sack (2.2 kilo), 2 unopened available, 1 open and full
  • Oat flour: Bob’s Red Mill, 22 oz, 2 unopened available
  • Flaxseed (golden, whole): Bob’s Red Mill, 24 oz, 1 unopened
  • Soy Protein: Trader Joes Unflavored, 2 lb, 2 unopened, 1 half full (sell by date of 10/14)
  • Brown Sugar: ~6 lbs, opened package

I’ve been meaning to try masa. Happy to pay shipping, packaging, and donation. What’s a convenient size to pack and send?

(I buy in bulk, myself?)

I find it depends on the brand and how they process it. I’ve had Maseca that was course and gritty and I’ve had a different kind of Maseca that was smooth and almost like drinking nothing.

Probably the best best would be a USPS flat rate box, though I couldn’t fit it all in a single box, but could probably get in 20+ pounds. It starts to get expensive to ship outside of flat rate due to the weight. It would be worth it for the blue masa as that tends to be pretty pricey, the white is pretty cheap and usually available locally, so white may not be worth the shipping.

FWIW, I found I preferred the white as it has a bit smoother texture, but others do prefer the flavor of the blue, plus the blue packs a bit better nutrition.

It you’d like either, or a bit of both, let me know. The blue is an open package and would come in ziplocks, the white I have an unopened 50 pound sack, and a couple of smaller 2 kilo packages.

Here’s what’s available so far, I’ll be updating if I find more, or if something is claimed…

• Blue masa: 50 lb sack, opened, probably >40 lbs remaining
  • White masa: Maseca, 50 lb sack, unopened
  • White masa: Maseca, 4.84 lb sack (2.2 kilo), 2 unopened available, 1 open and full
  • Oat flour: Bob’s Red Mill, 22 oz, 2 unopened available
  • Flaxseed (golden, whole): Bob’s Red Mill, 24 oz, 1 unopened

Added to the list:

• Soy Protein: Trader Joes Unflavored, 2 lb, 2 unopened, 1 half full
  • Brown Sugar: ~6 lbs, opened package