Fatty needs Help modifying People Chow

I bought enough ingredients to make 2 months of People chow unfortunately I have discovered my stomach HATES whey protein. I have big girly boobs and don’t want to try any soy protein so I was thinking about this http://www.amazon.com/Optimal-Sugar-Free-Gluten-Free-Soy-Free-Servings/dp/B009YLOPGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405205550&sr=8-1&keywords=rice+and+pea+protein Supposedly rice and pea proteins work well together.

I also need some a substitute for Mega Men Sport since it has whey in it.

Any thoughts?

Pea protein can have a really bad taste. What whey protein are you using, and how does your stomach reject it?
If it’s a whey concentrate that’s bugging you due to lactose, perhaps a whey isolate may be better.

Brown rice protein is what I’ve been using for my DIY. It’s pretty common I just brought some from my local Chemist Warehouse.

But I’ve recently moved to the next stage of my DIY - I’ve purchased a brown rice and pea protein mix (similar to yours). I liked the idea of broadening the mix of amino acids. Also I think the brown rice protein causes the mustard gas. So I’m hoping less brown rice might calm it down.

Personally I found the mesa corn to be really gritty and the taste didn’t work. However I made a batch for my wife that she hated (she is gluten intolerant). For lunch today I added some sweet Almond milk to the mix I made for my wife (I was bring to save $) and it was great. I think a little sugar helped!

I’ve pretty quickly moved on from Mesa Corn to Oat flour mixed with Almond flour. This week I’m moving to Oat flour, Whole Oats and Maltodexrin as the carbs base.

This rice protein brand seems to be pretty popular (assuming your American) - axcho uses it.

It is whey isolate. My stomatch literally hurts. No gas or anything it is just downright painful. I’ve tried two versions.

I am lactose intolerant and have a family history of gastrointestinal disease. I have to be very careful about certain foods or I will be in a world of hurt. Whey protein isolate is one of them: and my mix has lactase included which neutralizes the lactose. But it is not enough.

I would recommend plant-based protein and a powdered multivitamin without dairy. If I go back to DIY that is what I am going to do.