Favorite Single Ingredient To Mix With Soylent

What single ingredient do you like to mix Soylent with or are most excited to try?
(Not multiple ingredients, just one.)

vodka

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure once everything is sorted out and they hire everyone they need we’ll have lots of flavors to choose from :slight_smile: I would like dark chocolate.

I tried flavoring with Crackled Dark Chocolate and that was quite nice. It does not impart flavor until you chew it. However the presence of something in the mix that you must chew pushes the base flavor way into the background, and dark chocolate is the dominate flavor while you chew.

To make crackled chocolate:

Microwave a dark-chocolate bar inside a 1-gallon zip lock bag till semi-soft, then flatten very very thin w/rolling pin, or pint beer glass. Chill till crisp, then crumble to average size between a grain of rice and a split pea.

Add the equivalent of 1/5th to 1/2 bar to a full day’s batch of Soylent/Schmoylent/DIY.

Also try stirred into vanilla ice cream.

Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder.

I use 2Tbsp per one day of Soylent.

Anything not sweet?

20characters

Heaping teaspoon of ceylon cinnamon works nicely, and is likely to have health benefits.

… but it does nothing to mask the inherent sweetness of Soylent, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Try powdered matcha green tea.

half caf double soylent latte with a twist please

Strawberries! I blend 6-8 strawberries, depending on size, to every meal (which is 1/3 of the pitcher).

Matcha powder (need 20 characters)

I like to mix Peanut Butter in my soylent!

Thai Iced Tea . - . - . - .

Grape nuts cereal. 17181920

Just a little bit of sugar.

Instant espresso coffee.

So far…

Peaut butter powder ( PB2 ): Not bad… but probably will not keep going once I run out.

Hot chocolate powder: Wow pretty good. No, my soylent is not hot. It works so well I will permanently add it to flavors list.

So far, no other ideas.

Mine is, a tiny bit of salt.

Instant Coffee, particularly for my breakfast Soylent to get me going in the morning when there aren’t enough people around to warrant a whole pot of coffee.

Dry Ice! I powdered a bit of dry ice in the blender and then stirred it into my Soylent until I came out with a slightly carbonated Soylent “ice cream” that was a nice change of pace.