First Impressions Soylent v1.1

• Bag was slightly difficult to tear, and close…Lots of empty space in the bag

• Smells lightly of oats, no pronounced vanilla or any other flavor

• Only made a single serving…1 scoop powder, 1.5 tsp of oil, 8 ozs of water…Added powder and water to a blender bottle, shook then added oil and 2 more oz of water

• First impression was fairly neutral…Def, thinner than 1.0…Consistency was like a thin Casein protein powder mix/blend/shake…I’m used to Casein powder…Grittiness and all…

• The more I drank, the more I wanted…Very pleased…

• I only have a weeks worth, so I’m going to wait until the next big order arrives so I can make full meals and test if it keeps me hungry etc…

Any gas/bloat issues,pooping issues?

The first experience, I had zero issues, but last night I decided to have more…see below…

Made 2 servings, drank a couple hours apart starting at about 6pm …Each serving was 1 scoop powder, 1.5 tsp of oil, 8 ozs of water…Added powder and water to a blender bottle, shook then added oil, then shook again…But I didn’t let them sit for a couple hours…Had them right away, which may be part of the problem

No bloating to speak of and the bathroom was uneventful, but the gas actually kept me up at night…And I did have multiple vivid dreams like was mentioned in another thread.

I’m going to do what the instructions suggest, which is to cut back…I’ll only have a single serving today…I’ve also bought some beano and will start on the probiotics again.