Flemmisch DIY-er here?

Hello,

This is a message in a bottle, i hope it reaches a Belgian DIYer.

I was contacted today by the Flemmish television program Ter Zake, who are thinking about a report on soylent. They found me because i wrote a blog about it, which is shared a few times. I am Dutch myself, but they prefer a Flemmish person. And I don’t mind to ‘tell the tale’ to your people, but if a Flemmish person could do it, I think too it would be more appropriate.

So plz let me know if you might be ready to give up your 15 minutes of fame and spread the word to your people. I can advise you how to deal with them, if you would like so.

Bump for daylight: bump

Bumping from the Netherlands.

Hallo Ruipacheco,

Vanmiddag ben ik toevallig ook benaderd door EditieNL van RTL4. Mocht jij interesse hebben om hen verder aan info te helpen, dan zouden zij daar blij mee zijn denk ik. Ik zit er zelf even niet zo op te wachten. Ik hoor het wel.

Grt, T

Nah, not Dutch myself. I’ll let a real Dutchman (“No real Dutchman…”) handle this :smile:

For the record:
I’ll do it myself. Next monday their team will drive to Amsterdam, I will show them how to make DIY-Soylent so whole Flandres will see it on national television. The item will be broadcasted in about two weeks from now.

Ill put on a neat, clear blue Hugo Boss shirt. Upper button closed. And I will wipe my glasses.

Don’t forget to shower. And to post the vid here.

thx! & will sure do.

The reporter is going to live sometime on my recipe as well.

I definitely want to follow that.

@hoyer, Please don’t… I mean, I’m sure your a perfectly pleasant looking person and all… but I really don’t want to watch you shower…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive