Giving away two unopened boxes of Soylent 1.5

Hello,

I’ve switched to 2.0 and no longer have use for the 1.5 because of how much I prefer the taste of 2.0.

So, I’m happy to give it to people who might want to try it without a large commitment.

I’m thinking, one box per person because that spreads it out the most, you pay the shipping.

(I’m in Ottawa, Canada, for determining cost to you to ship and transit times via Canada Post).

PM me vs. Reply, first in wins.

Is this still available? And if so, do you have an estimate on the dimensions and weight of the box? Trying to estimate shipping but they need all of that.

You are the first responder. I believe based on the forums and eyeballing that the box dimensions are 6" x 10.5" x 21".

The weight is 7x460g bags.

I have a postal scale and an unopened box of 1.5. The weight is just under 7 pounds 14 ounces.

The dimensions are 10.5 x 6.5 x 8.5.

This is assuming you’re being shipped the individual box of 7 pouches, without it being put into another carton. No reason it couldn’t be shipped that way. (Might want to add more packing tape on the edges.)

Good call on taping the corners and thanks for doing the leg work on the dimensions when mine were wrong.

Still available? I can pay for shipping to the US.

I’m interested, and can pay for shipping to Halifax Nova Scotia