Going without Soylent

I have three days worth of Soylent left, this means I’m going to run out because of the shipping delay. This will be the first time in months that I have gone without Soylent being a major part of my diet. I’m interested to see if I’m going to feel any different. I’m not looking forward to having to buy and prepare food again. Its going to be fun experiment. I didn’t really notice a difference when I started.

If you didn’t notice a difference starting Soylent then you probably won’t notice a difference being off of it again. You could always stretch your existing supply by supplementing with regular food until you get more Soylent.

@kennin I have an extra week’s worth of v1.3 I can send you for cost+ shipping if you want.

Tag @keenin.

I’m just going to wait until I get my next shipment. Thanks for the offer.

@Tark Thanks for correcting my typo. :slight_smile:

@keenin No problem!

@gibsonr70 I’d take it if the offer still stands. I ran out yesterday.

@sir_chungus Sorry, bud! Just closed the deal with another Soylent user. :slight_smile: Good luck!

@gibsonr70 I’m going to starve now. :stuck_out_tongue:

@sir_chungus I totally understand! It was really difficult to go back to muggle food between my shipments. I think you’ll be stronger for the experience, and find the true love you have for Soylent. :smiley:

I am now in that dreaded between-shipments zone, too. Wow, is it hard.

Especially when you’re paying enough to make car payments for Soylent, and they can’t even come close to a schedule. I never thought a subscription worked like this. I’m living on Social Security and can’t afford to pay $255 and get nothing.