The particles in Soylent 1.0 are by far my biggest issue with it. I’m doing all the right things WITHOUT resorting to investing in a blender.
- Massaging the pouch before opening to eliminate clumps
- Adding oil only after having added water and shaken the pitcher
- Shaking the pitcher profusely after combining oil and water
- Letting the pitcher sit overnight before consuming
- Shaking vigorously before pouring, and in between sips in the Thermos
At this point, I don’t think I could do much more to make it smoother, without adding a blender. If that’s wrong, let me know.
If a blender is what’s needed, what do you folks throw in to add smoothness?