Have ingredients from "Beginner's Recipe" 2013, wondering if I can use them for something now?

Last year when this first started up, I bought all the ingredients in the Beginner’s Recipe, here and here. I tried it for a couple days and hated the way it tasted so I gave up, and the ingredients have been sitting in a closet since then.

I got my official Soylent in June and tried really hard to make it work, but something in the powder mix was giving me really bad heart burn so I had to get rid of it. Now I’m back at square one and wondering if I can do anything with the ingredients I have. The DIY community has exploded since I last looked at it and I’m at a complete loss as to where I should begin.

Should I try to use some of the ingredients I have here? They cost about $200 so I would really like to use them if possible.

Also, I realized that I love smoothies and could drink smoothies all day, so I’d really love to find a powder mix that I can add 1-2 bananas and a cup of frozen strawberries to in order to make a delicious, nutritionally balanced smoothie.

You can re-use a lot of those ingredients if they’re not bad. You don’t need the MSM if you have enough protein in your DIY.

This recipe has similar ingredients to yours, and @BriBy likes it.
https://diy.soylent.me/recipes/bulletproof-soylent-people-chow-with-oat-flour-similar-to-official-soylent