Hey, how does my recipe look? Any advice?

Just getting started, and could use all the advice I can get. Please take a look and advice any tweaks that you think I should need.

I’m a 38 year old male
I am 6’10" (I’m super tall)
I weigh 245 pounds
I work out for 40 minutes 4-5 times a week
I’m overall very healthy

So far, I’ve been on this recipe for the past few weeks and have had zero health issues with it but would love to get your insight on how to improve it. Please help?

**Nature’s Way - Alive Whole Food Energizer Multi-Vitamin Max Potency, 3 Tablets

Kirkland Signature - Calcium Citrate, Vitamin D, Magnesium & Zinc, 1 tablets

Naturemade - Triple Omega, 1 softgel

Trunature - Coq10 - 100 Mg, 1 Softgel

Musclefeast - Whole Oat Powder, 120 g

Morton - Iodized Sea Salt, All-Purpose, 0.75 tsp

Gnc - Potassium Gluconate 99, 12 tablet

Up & Up Target - Clear Soluble Fiber Supplement, 17 tsp (3.5 grams)

Max Muscle - Carbo Max Unflavored, 4 scoops (57 g)

Olivari - Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3.25 tbsp

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein - Extreme Milk Chocolate, 6 Scoop (32 g)**

Calories

Carbs

Fat

Protein

Sodium

Sugar

Honestly, I would have to look up the nutritional information for each of your ingredients, put them in a spreadsheet and look at the totals. That takes too much time.

If you have this all added up in a spreadsheet, share it. If you don’t someone made a very nice one you can copy and modify to get your own totals. I used it for mine.

Just looking at what you posted here, it seems like you’re missing Sulfur. Rob mentioned that in his Soylent Month Three update.

You calorie intake looks low for your body weight and level of activity, but you can gauge that by your level of hunger and weight loss.

Outside of Soylent, I see you’re taking about 0.66g of protein per lb of body weight. I usually read that 1g per lb is ideal for muscle building. Are you taking less than that because you find you don’t need more? Or are you trying to keep your costs down?

Alright, so I’ve just started poking around here and I’ve had a couple thoughts.

@JonathanMcClare, you may be right about the protein. His body will certainly tell him if it’s not enough eventually, but he may want to add more in now.

As for caloric content, don’t forget that a hefty sum of our calories are normally spent on digesting food. When dealing with this new idea of Soylent, it’s quite possible that the actual calorie requirement is significantly lower. @Aaro2n, imo, should see if he is still hungry with only 2082 calories, because it’s quite possible he won’t be.