How did you first hear about Soylent

I first heard about soylent when I was looking for new food to have while backpacking.
I am a airlift player and we spends some weekends in the woods this has made my life so much better.

I first read about it on some website when it was still in Beta. Intrigued ever since, but I didn’t take the plunge until 2.0 came out. Currently drinking 12 bottles a week (mostly at work) and very satisfied.

Welcome to the boards!

I see you joined this discourse 12 minutes ago, but have already created four different threads. A good rule of thumb is to use the search function; odds are any concerns/questions have been addressed before. This way we can avoid clutter, making it easier to navigate this discourse.

Glad your so satisfied with Soylent. Best to you.

How did you first learn about Soylent? Share your story here.

I read about it on Ars Technica, but tried it when a friend brought it to a beach party (v1.0). Didn’t buy it for myself until February (v2.0).

My first shipment was 1.0 back when it first shipped. I moved to the DIY version after a while and then at the end of last year I called it quits after a coworker passed away.

I just ordered my first shipment of 2.0 and I’m looking forward to see how the offical Soylent has progressed since the last thing I had was 1.1 or perhaps 1.2?

I’m looking forward to no mixing/clean up/storage… I can’t tell you how many blender bottles I’ve lost to forgetting a bottle of soylent in my bag after work or over the weekend…